Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I'm always working on my Charmed sets - If I ever get a master set I'll be amazed...especially with all the Barba auto variants and case incentive pieceworks Frown

Till then there's always the chase Surf

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I am now officially done with the Angel autograph series with the arrival of the A43 Camden Toy auto card. I am stoked Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, yes Bay City Rollers and Green Hornet.

What do you need for the Sopranos to compete your set?

For your info, there was an authograph card for Anthony Jr. that was never released. If you don't have it add it to your want list.

Tony

Posts: 35 | Location: Stoughton, MA, USA | Registered: July 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Just finished my Thor master set.

Now bring on Captain America.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Just finished my Thor master set.

Now bring on Captain America.

Are you counting the Printing Plates as part of your Master Set?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are you counting the Printing Plates as part of your Master Set?

I have one black plate #6 (Thor) in my collection plus I have all the individual cards (set, sketch + AP, sub inserts, costumes, autos, cels).

I consider myself having a master set but not a trully master set with all plates (424) and the different artist who created sketchs. Now it's impossible to get a truly master set in most of the series :P

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Hi
I've just bought a box of Lost Relics premium packs yesterday and now I am the proud owner of the following master sets !!!
- LOST Season 1
- LOST Season 2
- LOST Season 3
- LOST Revelations
- LOST Season 1-5
- LOST Relics
I just need some other cards for the LOST Archives series (auto's and dharma patch cards) and I'm almost there to the point where I'll have all LOST Matser sets ! So happy !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to a show on Saturday and bought a sealed hobby box of Topps X-Men 1 movie cards for my master set. Hope I don't have the urge to open it like last time. These are hard to find now.

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I am starting a master set from Toy Stoy Fun Pack, should be fun Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes,

TV's Coolest Classics only need wrapper
McHale's Navy wrapper needed
Gomer Pyle wrapper needed
I Love Lucy 50th wrapper,B-1,sticker
Gilligan's Island chase,wrapper
Happy Days Fonz set,wrapper

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just completed my Catwoman master set!
Just got PW-8 in the mail..... have to get the Case loader, but have no room in the pages, so probably wont bother.....

Pictures to follow Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here we go:

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am currently working on:
Stargate Atlantis Season 1
Stargate Atlantis Season 2
Stargate Atlantis Season 3 & 4 (Will finish this one on Sunday by getting the Dual Auto 3 case Incentive card) Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Stargate Heroes
Possibly Stargate Universe 1 & 2 sets (Not sure)

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Just finished my Twilight Zone Complete Master set. Also, bought the last autograph I needed for WWE Heritage.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Season 3 & 4 of Stargate Atlantis now complete Smile Smile Smile
Just got the last Auto yesterday Smile Smile Smile
SUPERB Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I'm currently working on LOST Seasons 1 thru 5. All I need is the Henry Ian Cusick auto, the Harold Perrineau 3-case incentive, and the A26 rewards card (need to send in those points! Twak).

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I'm currently working on Captain America. Should not be too difficult.

posted Hide Post
Félicitation ami français !!

quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
Hi
I've just bought a box of Lost Relics premium packs yesterday and now I am the proud owner of the following master sets !!!
- LOST Season 1
- LOST Season 2
- LOST Season 3
- LOST Revelations
- LOST Season 1-5
- LOST Relics
I just need some other cards for the LOST Archives series (auto's and dharma patch cards) and I'm almost there to the point where I'll have all LOST Matser sets ! So happy !

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I actually am working on a Master Set of "Women of Star Trek", especially since I did so well in pulling the VL Troi costume. I am 17 autographs away (including needing all three incentives) and 6 costumes, plus a couple of inserts.

Val

Almost one year later- I am still working on this set, but now only need three VL autos, the dual auto 3 case incentive, the Barrett 6 case, one costume card (WCC7) and a few inserts.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
I'm currently working on LOST Seasons 1 thru 5. All I need is the Henry Ian Cusick auto, the Harold Perrineau 3-case incentive, and the A26 rewards card (need to send in those points! Twak).

Good luck ! You're almost there !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post