Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Almost got my Heroes Archives set complete, just waiting on my Missing Poster prop to arrive and I am done! Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
I am working on a Lost master Autograph set. That is 1 autograph from every actor that has signed a lost card for inkworks or rittenhouse so far I need 7 more to finsh.

Inkworks Lost Needs

Evangeline Lilly - Kate Austen

Maggie Grace - Shannon Rutherford

Emilie de Ravin – Claire

Kimberley Joseph – Cindy

Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet Burke

Rittenhouse Lost Needs

Yunjin Kim as Sun-Hwa Kwon Very Limited

Cheech Marin as David Reyes 6 Case Incentive

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I think I have an Emilie de Raven card for trade. (pulled from Ink Vault)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

Val

email me

stlnonsports@hotmail.com

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've started the long process of putting together Buffy and Angel master sets.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Smile I know that feeling- I am definitely not going to finish in the next year, but I got a good chunk of the Buffy/Angel autos now. Smile (esp. the Angel ones)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
quote:

Val

email me

stlnonsports@hotmail.com

I will tonight- let me just make sure about the card.

V

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Smile I know that feeling- I am definitely not going to finish in the next year, but I got a good chunk of the Buffy/Angel autos now. Smile (esp. the Angel ones)

Val

Yeah...I'm doing pretty good on the autos. Base sets are easy. The pieceworks are hard. Was lucky enough to pick up a Spike Master set, and Angel Season 4 master set, as well as Buffy Season 5 auto set so those helped a lot, but still have a long way to go.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Trying to put together a Women of Sunnydale set, but moved to a different town and now my cards are all split up and do not know where everything is.

Frown RATS Frown

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since I tried to go after a set, but just purchased the last card I needed to Master the Complete Twilight Zone.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I am working on a Heroes Archives master set right now as well as still working on my Smallville master sets.

I would love to work on the Buffy sets but I won't even attempt until I have finished the projects I am working on.

My son wants a master set of the WWE Platinum 2010 but he doesn't really know what a master set is. He is only 6 and really wants all the cards in all the colours.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Just finished up my master set of Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D, now I'm working on Sci-Fi Horror Movie Posters Series 2 and Paranormal Activity Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hi miss lizzy,you got the katie purple jumper yet ? i have a spare if you have swaps Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I tried Charlie And The Chocolte Factory but it was too hard with the idiotic grass cards,finished Paranormal Activity (I think) Buffy seasons 1-7 I have every card, auto,chase,promo,redemption etc except auto A1 Joss Weasel
Heroes,I need 2 cards Ramamurthy variant auto and Eric Roberts auto (which I bought FOR £96.97 and it got lost in post so unless it shows up I won t be paying for it again)
James Bond archives I got an archive box Wink so that had very card (except for some reason the Famke Jansen WOB style auto)
what else ? let me think Roll Eyes

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
hi miss lizzy,you got the katie purple jumper yet ? i have a spare if you have swaps Wink

I do have it already, but thank you for the offer.
I think the only cards I need are the dual auto, a couple base cards and a couple chase cards.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any idea where I can get Harry Potter singles? Got a few to get to finish a set. thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Utah | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidBird42:
Any idea where I can get Harry Potter singles? Got a few to get to finish a set. thanks

Hi Wave and welcome to the board.Can you be a bit more specific in what you need.

Which of the sets is it you are trying to complete?

Also are you looking for base,chase,or premium cards?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Just finished my Star Trek TOS Remastered along Rise of the Bounty Hunters ;-)

Next Thor, Captmain America Movies and some others.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Im working on a master Hellboy animated sketch card set trying to collect on sketch of every charchter in the movie but doubt i ever get it done cant find anyone want to move any i need

Brian

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
now I'm working on Sci-Fi Horror Movie Posters Series 2 QUOTE]

Hey Miss Lizzy, what do you need from this set, I have some spares...

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post