Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Stargate Atlantis Seasons 3 & 4......
Only need the Case Topper and the Multi Case Topper and it's a master set without the Variant Costume cards although I do have some in the set Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
As I had mentioned earlier in this post I was working on completing my master set of Dexter Season 1 & 2. But due to the fact that only 3 Trev murphy sketches were produced for the SDCC boxes, I can never really complete the set. Other than that card, I have finished the set, which includes variants of all the costume cards, autograph variants, all case incentives, rare patch and key card exclusives, SDCC card variants,promos and all other cards produced for this series. Just that one card missing...
Hopefully, when season 3 is released, Trev sketches more than 3 cards.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I recently finished Men of Sunnydale as I recently got a copy of the caseloader card.

Two master sets!

Yay!

also, since I am nearly done with the Angel series, I am beginning to want to do the same with Buffy. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Finally after a few years, I managed to finish my master set for Twilight Zone Series 1 !!!! I'm still working on a few cards for the other series and I haven't started on the complete TZ new series Razz

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Clone Wars Widevision minus the parallel versions :-P

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I'm now 5 cards away from a Battlestar Galactica autograph master set (one card from each signer - 65 in total), I'm trying to decide which set to go for next- a complete Farscape autograph set, or Stargate Atlantis...

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bludgeon:
Would like to get my Fleer Ultra X-Men 94 Silver X-Over set soon before it gets to be 500.00 a set or more than what it is now to complete that set. Keeping it simple but wanting the MM 96 set while its still afforable or even findable at what it goes for now. I doubt Ill ever get a master set but Im going to try at least.

Back in 94, I was so frustrated because I could never find the last 2 I needed for my silver x-over set. To this day those 2 cards are the only cards I am missing for a master set of Fleer Ultra X-men 94 set. Good luck!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't been chasing them vigorously, but I'm another one who has a Fleer Ultra X-Men 94 master set without a few Silver X-Overs. I wonder whether we're all missing the same ones? I hadn't heard of there being short-prints, but there might have been uneven distribution. The three I'm missing are: 1, 5, and 6.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
I haven't been chasing them vigorously, but I'm another one who has a Fleer Ultra X-Men 94 master set without a few Silver X-Overs. I wonder whether we're all missing the same ones? I hadn't heard of there being short-prints, but there might have been uneven distribution. The three I'm missing are: 1, 5, and 6.

I was missing numbers 1 and 5 from this subset for the longest time, but finally put that one to bed a couple of years ago. I got lucky with auctions on eBay and found them at a somewhat reasonable price.

I think these two cards, and possibly number 6 as well, were not produced in the same amounts as the others, as you noted. Those seem to be the same ones everyone is looking for, at least based on bidding I have seen for these on eBay.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
quote:
Originally posted by allender:

I was missing numbers 1 and 5 from this subset for the longest time, but finally put that one to bed a couple of years ago. I got lucky with auctions on eBay and found them at a somewhat reasonable price.

I think these two cards, and possibly number 6 as well, were not produced in the same amounts as the others, as you noted. Those seem to be the same ones everyone is looking for, at least based on bidding I have seen for these on eBay.

For the record, the two I am missing are 1 and 5. So there looks to be a trend.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
quote:
quote:
Had a good trade with Starchild and got one more of my final Angel cards to complete the autograph run-

A31. David Monahan

I am now down to needing 5-

Daniel Dae Kim, Jack Conley, Vladimir Kulich, Jack Kehler, Camden Toy

I'm kinda thrilled that I've gotten so far with the collection.

Val

Traded with Michele recently and got another card off my list- we are down to the final four. Smile

Daniel Dae Kim
Jack Conley
Vladimir Kulich
Camden Toy

This is gonna be fun Smile

Val

Thanks to everyone for the help thus far Smile

Thanks to my good friend Jane, I am now down to the final three Angel autographs.

My final three:

A17. Daniel Dae Kim as Gavin (Angel Season 3)
A27. Vladimir Kulich as The Beast (Angel Season 4)
A43. Camden Toy as The Prince of Lies (Angel Season 5)

I am excited!

Val

Added another card to the master Angel autograph collection-

A17. Daniel Dae Kim.

I also have a pending deal for the Prince of Lies auto which leaves me pretty much one away from completion.

So just a Vladimir Kulich away.

Weehee!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
As I'm now 5 cards away from a Battlestar Galactica autograph master set (one card from each signer - 65 in total)...

Scratch that... down to 4.

After a BIN on an Edward James Olmos card, I now need Tricia Helfer, Callum Keith Rennie, Lucy Lawless and Richard Hatch. Y'know... the cheap ones Wink

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Simon couldn't you get the Premiere Binder for BSG and it comes with the Rennie? Then you'd have a nice place to store such a sweet auto collection! Congrats to getting down to 4 that's awesome!

And Congrats to CordeliaChaseFan too! Down to 1! I think mine is 4 or 5 myself. I haven't checked in awhile. I just know they're from Seasons 3-5 and they're not the biggies lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jake... the Binder/Rennie combo would be the ideal way to buy that card, but I keep getting outbid on it. I'll just have to have a little patience and keep trying Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

also, since I am nearly done with the Angel series, I am beginning to want to do the same with Buffy. Smile

Val

I just got an Eliza Dushku Season 3 Buffy autograph in the mail yesterday (12/30) and just realized that it was also her birthday on 12/30, very cool Smile

Also, I have a Kulich on the way, so I will be done with Angel soon. Smile

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Had a good trade with Starchild and got one more of my final Angel cards to complete the autograph run-

A31. David Monahan

I am now down to needing 5-

Daniel Dae Kim, Jack Conley, Vladimir Kulich, Jack Kehler, Camden Toy

I'm kinda thrilled that I've gotten so far with the collection.

Val

Traded with Michele recently and got another card off my list- we are down to the final four. Smile

Daniel Dae Kim
Jack Conley
Vladimir Kulich
Camden Toy

This is gonna be fun Smile

Val

Thanks to everyone for the help thus far Smile

Thanks to my good friend Jane, I am now down to the final three Angel autographs.

My final three:

A17. Daniel Dae Kim as Gavin (Angel Season 3)
A27. Vladimir Kulich as The Beast (Angel Season 4)
A43. Camden Toy as The Prince of Lies (Angel Season 5)

I am excited!

Val

Added another card to the master Angel autograph collection-

A17. Daniel Dae Kim.

I also have a pending deal for the Prince of Lies auto which leaves me pretty much one away from completion.

So just a Vladimir Kulich away.

Weehee!

Val

My Vladimir Kulich came today. So once I pay for and receive my Camden Toy, I will be done with all of the Angel autographs and moving on to Buffy (and Spike).

Smile

Definite excitement!

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Congrats Val!

My wife finished her Angel season 3 set yesterday and is another step closer to being in that same boat. I need to find a good deal on the Seaon 4 UK Case Topper card that's going to be a challenge I think.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i just completed my first every masterset zombies vs cheerleaders (5Finity)
and i am still working on my jericho masterset

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Congrats Nick,
you should be able to complete your Jericho masterset now quite easily. Since Inkworks demise those auto's are plumetting ( is that a real word?) :-)

I watched getting my Jericho masterset being 50% less in a couple months.... Good thing I am not in it for the money Wink

I am two cards away for a Dexter masterset though... I guess it'll stay that way for a long time...

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just moments ago I scored the FINAL card for my Lost master collection! And yes, it is quite awesome that I did this on THE DAY that the new set came out!

Posts: 57 | Location: Fayetteville, AR, USA | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post