Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
I really appreciate the info, Redemption Smile

I guess I just don't like to admit defeat lol

Here's a link to an old thread...

https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/5931001781/p/1

I don't have it myself, but I've given up on this set. It was time. lol

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
wow.. it's a nice looking card, too. What a shame.

Maybe I'll rethink it.. but knowing me, I'll keep trying for a couple of years before I call it quits.

A bad character flaw- I just won't let things go.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I will have my first master set in a week or so because I've bought all the autographs of the Vintage Sci-Fi & Horror poster set I've missed. So that's one written of for me.

I even have the dual one and 6-case incentive

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
I need the Del Toro Auto from Hellboy for a master set. I picked up a case in Sept and the missing cards and binder off ebay for very good prices. I just missed one a few weeks ago so I check all the time hoping another gets listed.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
I will have my first master set in a week or so because I've bought all the autographs of the Vintage Sci-Fi & Horror poster set I've missed. So that's one written of for me.

Nice one Peter and congratulations. Its a real nice set. Of course Breygent have a new set out soon, it seems you have completed one just in time to start another.

Card collecting is like that.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congratulations everyone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Just finished my Witchblade masterset with the purchase of the P-UK promo. That was a tough one to find but I got it from a fellow member of this board Thumb Up

Sorry Hollypop... that's one less for you to get your hands on Wink I know you're also searching for one.

Al I need to do now is find an empty box and some wrappers.... Big Grin

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice one mvg

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thx Colin!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:

Nice one Peter and congratulations. Its a real nice set. Of course Breygent have a new set out soon, it seems you have completed one just in time to start another.

Card collecting is like that.

Indeed, and I love these sets because they have some magnificent autographs from the old movies that you would probably never find somewhere else or at a convention.

That's why I hope they line-up for the movie set will be as great as this one was.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
trying to finish my Deathwatch 2000 set, just need the Jaguarundi unnumbered; "For Promotional Purposes Only" promo card and the #23 Firebat promo card fromt he comics.

there was a set of the comics still in bags the other day on ebay for less then $10 so i thought i'd take a chance.

didn't get the card i needed Shake Head
but there were 3 (yes 3) #12 Valeria the She-Bat cards in the set Eek

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Just finished my Witchblade masterset with the purchase of the P-UK promo. That was a tough one to find but I got it from a fellow member of this board Thumb Up

Sorry Hollypop... that's one less for you to get your hands on Wink I know you're also searching for one.

Al I need to do now is find an empty box and some wrappers.... Big Grin
Nice! Thumb Up If you don't mind, did you trade or buy and how much?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Recentley picked up the final Pieceworks card that I needed to complete my Buffy: Connections master set so now I'm moving on to try and finish off the many Olivia sets that I have. The missing cards are mainly autographs & Medallions though so if I can't find any bargains then it could a bit expensive Smile

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
I bought the Witchblade P-UK for 40 bucks.
Money well spent Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats qball

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
I bought the Witchblade P-UK for 40 bucks.
Money well spent Big Grin

You're one of the few with a complete master so I'd agree. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks Redemption! Did I also mention I have all the voided redemptioncards too? 6 for the auto's and two for the PW's. They're blank (unwritten) offcourse Thumb Up

Yeah, yeah I am completist I know Twak

I am now working on my Jericho master set, still need the A2 and the APW of Ashley Scott. I keep getting overbid on those two...

And only one card to go for the 4400 Season Two, it's the A12 Tom Gretsch autocard. I'll let you know when I got it Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Too many lol
Trying to finish Robots Smile hopefully I will finish it next month

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty close to completing my Serenity master set - only 2 PWs, the case card and some promos to go...

I'll definitely be going for a master set of Supernatural Season 2 aswell. I've been saving all year for it, and I've already paid for my case (first ever!) and both incentive cards Bouncey So I'm hoping I won't have too much trouble in completing it. Since it's been delayed again I'm hoping I can swing a few more boxes too.

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now the Master Sets I am working on are:
Jericho: Season One
Andromeda: Season One
Firefly
Serenity
Army of Darkness
Hellraiser

I'm glad that as far as I know, Army of Darkness and Hellraiser never had any promo cards, so at least I don't have to worry about searching for those. Roll Eyes

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post