Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Congrats on completing your B5 Ultra Master Set, I still need the Delenn Mystery Card to complete my B5 Trading Card Master Run.

Delenn Mystery card??? which series is this from?

Thanx Jessica Smile

I'm still missing a few cards fro the other b5 card sets (i'm not collecting auto's or costumes - Except the J.Michael Stras auto i have) Cool

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Which Roswell cards do you need?

I need 2 promos PR-3 and PR-i

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Delenn Mystery card

The Delenn Mystery card came in the Special Edition series I believe.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
Im new to the site.

At the moment im trying to complete Lost season 1, im only missing some of the rarer auto/piecework autos and some promos and then my journey for season 1 will be complete!

I did just buy a master set of Smallville Season 2 on ebay, I know its not technically making my master set but it was so cheap and was almost fully complete only missing a couple of promos and then itll be totally complete i just couldnt resist.

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi, welcome to cardtalk. Wavey

Which promos are you missing?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Hi, welcome to cardtalk. Wavey

Which promos are you missing?

Oh it was the UK one and the Internet offer one, but ive already managed to bid on them on ebay once they arrive ill have a fully master set.

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone

Today i receive my Kara auto so now i have completed SMALLVILLE Seasons 1 2 3 and 4 master sets.... SO Happy Bouncey

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:
Hi everyone

Today i receive my Kara auto so now i have completed SMALLVILLE Seasons 1 2 3 and 4 master sets.... SO Happy Bouncey

Congratulations KAZ! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to help me with Buffy TSC inserts?? Then I'd be working on a master set... Big Grin Just a half dozen more... Roll Eyes

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Yes, congrats Kaz!!! Thats awesome!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
wow kewl KAZ, im hoping to do the same soon but not too soon!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I'll add my congrats to you as well Kaz Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
That kara auto seems to be the most impossible auto to get from smallville overall.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time Card Buyer, First Time Poster here.
I am and have almost finished just waiting on the cards to be shipped. A Full LOST Season 1 MASTER SET. Includes All items on the Checklist, plus a few extras. Listed on ebay at the moment.

Not really into Cards But LOST is such a good show, I had to buy them, tho Australia does suck. 1 Licenced Dealer in the whole country, and with no advertising WHAT-SO-EVER very hard to sell.

Posts: 32 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Since last post I'm only a couple of inserts and promos away from a master set of Buffy Season 3 Big Grin
And just need two autos for a master set of Season 4 Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I'm one pieceworks & one autograph away from an almost Master set of Lost (missing 2 of the 3 auto'd pieceworks which I'll never be able to get + the Lost fan club promo).

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MY Master Set which is listed at the moment, very cheaply mind you. Is everything on the checklist, listed at Inkworks, plus all the promos not listed, plus things like the preview set, wrappers, display box. sell sheet, Maybe it's a MASTER MASTER set. lol

Posts: 32 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i just saw that. does that set really include the redemptions like it says? if so, that seems like a heck of a good way to make that set. the cost of 2 cases, you get literally every printed card for it.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
i'm close to get my first ever master set for the LOST season 1 series. What i'm missing (like a lot of people here on this board collecting the series), 2 autographed pieceworks out of 3 (sawyer and shannon) and the elusive promo card h2005 sent only to dealers. I'm so happy to browse and look at those cards in my binder from time to time and can't wait for the season 2 set to arrive !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
i just saw that. does that set really include the redemptions like it says? if so, that seems like a heck of a good way to make that set. the cost of 2 cases, you get literally every printed card for it.

I just found another couple of cards that arent on the Inkworks checklist. Promos. Like H2005 for example. I will continue to hunt for those Rare lost cards and add them to this set. as I think MASTER isnt MASTER until it has it all. Hell If I had the money I and could FIND them all I would get those DR. ARZT variants as well to chuck into this set. I think those have a right to be called Variants, Unlike the different PW's, I mean they use the article of clothing they wore, so each part of that clothing is going to be different anyway, different stripes, different shades. Checkered not checkered etc... I dont see a just cause for some of them being higher valued.