Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm still 4 cards away from my BSG auto card run, but I'm now only 7 away from a Stargate Atlantis auto run (one of every signer, not every card)

Big Grin

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just completed Dr Who: Alien Armies and Battlestar Galactica Season 4. Need one card for BSG Premier: Sackhoff autograph and 1 card McDonnell autograph for Season 1 for a Grandmaster set of all Rittenhouse's seven Battlestar Galactica collections.

I'm also well on the way to a Master set for Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1&2.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats on completing your Dr Who. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
I'm still 4 cards away from my BSG auto card run

Make that 3. Tricia Helfer is now mine.

Well, not Tricia Helfer herself, just an autograph card signed by her. Wink

One down. Three to go.

Callum Keith Rennie, Lucy Lawless and Richard Hatch... I'm coming for you...

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Just need to finish my Lost Season 1-5 master set that will go along my 4 other Lost master sets (Season 1, 2, 3 and revelations) Smile

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have just completed Dr Who Alien Armies with a recent ebay win for the last card (at 3rd attempt).I have also just acquired a Casey/Kildare set after reading about them in NSU.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done on the Dr Who John. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
Just need to finish my Lost Season 1-5 master set that will go along my 4 other Lost master sets (Season 1, 2, 3 and revelations) Smile

Having lucked into my Season 1-5 master set, I guess I'm going to have to work harder on the prequels. Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just need GA-1 and GC-8 now for a Master set for Ghost Whisperer Season 1&2

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
I'm working on a 2001 Marvel Legends set. If anyone can help me out. It would be greatly appreciated. My email is ntreantafelo@yahoo.com

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im working on a fellowship of the rings autograph collection.hobbey and retail.only 2 to go now. Drool

Posts: 70 | Location: widnes,cheshire | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Working on Star Wars Galaxy 5. Only need but expensive Hamill auto and 1 retail sketch to go.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Working on Star Wars Galaxy 5. Only need but expensive Hamill auto and 1 retail sketch to go.

If I pull a Hamill. You'll be the first person I contact!

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I pull a Hamill. You'll be the first person I contact!

Hi Haljordanfan, Let me know Smile

Thanks,
Stephane

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm still working on the Vintage Horror/Sci-Fi Poster Collection. All I'm missing at this point is:

SKETCH CARD
Mike Lilly

AUTOGRAPHS
Ray Harryhausen
Dana Wynter
Dana Wynter/Kevin McCarthy dual

I'd also like to get my hands on a sell sheet...

I am sooooooo close to finishing this I can taste it!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ted Dastick Jr.,

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by widneswraiths:
im working on a fellowship of the rings autograph collection.hobbey and retail.only 2 to go now. Drool

Me too - just need Merry auto (retail) might have to wait for that one. Also need one for TTT Update and one for ROTK.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

One down. Three to go.

Callum Keith Rennie, Lucy Lawless and Richard Hatch... I'm coming for you...

Now it's two - I just won a Callum Keith Rennie squiggle card.

All I need now is Xena and Apollo.

Bring it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:

Same here--I'm missing just a few promos from 1-5 and the A26 Rewards card.

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thoughtofyou13times
posted Hide Post
I am after the remaining Superman Holo Series I still need some of the Reds and Bronze, Some uncut sheets (6 card or set )I dont have as well as the Dc Master Series Uncut Sheets (6 card or set) . I al also looking for Superman The Man of Steel (6 card Panels) ANYONE with any details on where to find some of these email reply or PM me!

Posts: 46 | Location: Sun Shine State of Mind | Registered: March 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if anyone has a scan of the Lost season 1-5 Promo Auto card they gave away at the D23 show last year. The auto is from Sterling Beaumon as Young Ben. Also does anyone know why this card is not listed on Rittenhouse's checklist?
Thanks

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post