Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Are you working on any Master sets right now?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9241040911

May 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
archifou
Are you working on any Master sets right now?
I am preparing myself to do two master sets coming next month. One from Transformers and the other from Star Wars 30th anniversary - Topps by getting also a Harrison Ford auto... well I think I will need to rob a bank... anyone volunteers ;-)

Regards,
Stephane
May 16, 2007, 01:37 PM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
well I think I will need to rob a bank... anyone volunteers ;-)

Regards,
Stephane

No need to rob a bank, just join the government and rob everybody legally. Thumb Up

May 16, 2007, 05:53 PM
Hyperion
quote:
Originally posted by FCB:
@ Hyperion: Any chance you would happen to have the S5 sketch card for sale?

I managed to complete the insert cards, except for this particular one.

I am at work now, but since I completed 2 sets of the inserts I guess I have one spare, so send me an email with your adress and I will send it your way asap. Maybe you can help me out later on in the same manner Smile gizmotb@gmail.com

May 20, 2007, 01:28 AM
CordeliaChase_Fan
Got an Angel Season 1 Spike card today and have finished the autos from that season! On to seasons 2-5!

Val

Only 16 autos left to have a complete run of Angel autos!

May 20, 2007, 04:37 AM
Peter cloet
congrats

A belgian hiphop group
June 11, 2007, 02:45 PM
Stephen123
I've just purchased Rittenhouse Battlestar Galactica Season 1 Helfer/Callis dual autograph card. That's all four 6 case incentive cards. Bouncey

So many cards, so little money!
June 11, 2007, 02:58 PM
Ariana
I just realized I'm only 5 cards away from a master set of Supernatural...and I already have all the most expensive ones! This has made me joyful. I must go celebrate. Smile

~Ariana

June 11, 2007, 03:12 PM
steve j
I'm still working on Serenity. Smile but there is no rush.
June 11, 2007, 03:23 PM
archifou
I am working on a master set from Transformers.

I just need the 9-10 Flix Pix Motion card set and other retail inserts since it didn't cost too much to build that set so far Razz
June 11, 2007, 05:21 PM
Sarah
I'm currently working on The Smallvilles and Spike
June 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
Richard
Hi I wonder if any of you guys can help me I am after the base, chase and binder for the apprentice? I already have the autos and tie cards.

Hope one of you can help Smile
June 12, 2007, 09:04 PM
Rich65
I haven't decided if I'm going to finish my Spider-Man 3 set.All I need is the Lucy Lawless auto and the J.K Simmons autograph costume card. My Wife has 2 Lawless Xena autos one of which is the dual of her and Kevin Sorbo so I'm not really worried about it but then again to finish the set would be cool.
What do you guys think?
June 12, 2007, 09:17 PM
Servo
quote:
Originally posted by Rich65:
I haven't decided if I'm going to finish my Spider-Man 3 set.All I need is the Lucy Lawless auto and the J.K Simmons autograph costume card. My Wife has 2 Lawless Xena autos one of which is the dual of her and Kevin Sorbo so I'm not really worried about it but then again to finish the set would be cool.
What do you guys think?

Oh that would so bug me... being just 2 cards away from a master set like that. I'd have to get them but i can be a little OCD at times lol

If its not gonna be too much hassle or money to get the 2 cards, i'd finish it, otherwise wait and complete it at your own leisure.
July 30, 2007, 09:24 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
Woo-hoo! Got the Virginia A13 auto in the mail today from Angel Season 2- Only 15 autos left to go in the Angel series!

Val

July 30, 2007, 09:36 PM
X
Still trying to finish On Her Majesty's Secret Service, just 7 more cards and I'm done. Bouncey

And I'm waiting for a recent eBay win to arrive and then I can call a certain Bond set done and dusted (something I've been trying to do for about 7 years but I've never seen this particular item for sale) - but I won't jinx it until the item turns up on my doorstep!
July 30, 2007, 09:40 PM
X
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Woo-hoo! Got the Virginia A13 auto in the mail today from Angel Season 2- Only 15 autos left to go in the Angel series!

Val

Good going on filling another gap! How many autos are there altogether in the Angel series?

I've always wondered when numbering continues from set to set if people store certain autos with their respective set or if they lump the lot together as one great collection? I put all my autos together - what do you do Val?
July 30, 2007, 10:06 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
I have all of my auto cards together in a box in toploaders and penny sleeves. There are 46 autos in the entire five series run of Angel autos.

Angel 1: Six Autos(Have ALL)
Angel 2: Nine Autos(Missing 3- also two of those three are higher-end autos that I am missing)
Angel 3: Nine Autos(Missing 5)
Angel 4: Ten Autos(Missing 4)
Angel 5: Twelve Autos(Missing 3)

July 30, 2007, 10:17 PM
X
Good luck with tracking them all down - 46 autos is quite a number for any series!
July 30, 2007, 10:23 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
It is a lot, but much less than Buffy combined- I would have tried for a complete run of Buffy autos too(54 for the season sets, 42 more for the non season sets), but the Buffy season autos are too rich for my blood.(I do want a Hannigan and a Carpenter though- both of which are high priced.)

Val

July 30, 2007, 10:24 PM
Redemption
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

Val

Congratulations Valentine! Thumb Up