Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Are you working on any Master sets right now?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9241040911

November 29, 2006, 02:28 AM
riddler_149
Are you working on any Master sets right now?
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
Works in progress Battlestar Galactica: Colonial Warriors, Premiere and Season 1. The expanion set for CW is causing problems getting the last 3 cards is tough.

Nice! I am trying to finish a Season 1 set myself, since I was able to pull the Bamber and McDonnell out of the two boxes that I bought and I found the Hatch auto for a song on Ebay. I doubt that I will ever get the Callis/Helfer auto though as it is way past my price range!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
January 06, 2007, 07:48 AM
prophecygirl
I finished Buffy: Connections today, as I received the case card. I am only collecting one of each piecework for now, but I am classing it as a master set Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003
January 06, 2007, 09:53 AM
Cee_Jay
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
I finished Buffy: Connections today

Congratulations prophecygirl!

I'm working on Buffy WoS. All I need are a few autos and that's it. Perhaps I'll get them this year (would be my first master set!) Smile

January 06, 2007, 12:04 PM
prophecygirl
Good luck with WOS, that one was a bugger to finish!

January 07, 2007, 04:55 PM
angelchick182
Awesome job prophecygirl! I also only collected 1 of each PW for my Connections master set. So what's next for you?

January 08, 2007, 09:24 PM
Stephen123
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
Works in progress Battlestar Galactica: Colonial Warriors, Premiere and Season 1. The expanion set for CW is causing problems getting the last 3 cards is tough.

Nice! I am trying to finish a Season 1 set myself, since I was able to pull the Bamber and McDonnell out of the two boxes that I bought and I found the Hatch auto for a song on Ebay. I doubt that I will ever get the Callis/Helfer auto though as it is way past my price range!

Just need Bamber, McDonnell and Callis/Helfer cards for season 1

So many cards, so little money!
January 08, 2007, 09:27 PM
Stephen123
Also working on WizKids Battlestar CCG Betrayal expansion set just need one foil 149 to complete.

January 08, 2007, 09:41 PM
Jim Streich
working on supernatural down to only the main 2 autos, 1 auto pw, 5 pws, and some promos then I will be done Big Grin

January 09, 2007, 03:37 AM
charmedmad
my partner is working on supernatural he needs autos
a1 a3 a4

pieceworks
pw5 pw10 pw11 pw11 ribbed

piecework autos pwa1

he is also working on angel season 3 and all he need is the da1 auto card and hes done

January 09, 2007, 03:41 AM
charmedmad
for me i am working on

scooby doo 2 i just need the pw2 silkscreen piecework

alien vs preditor lances auto

scooby doo movie bl3 bl4 sp1 and sell sheet

lost season 2 i just got my ekos veriant so i now need pw12b and pw9 charlie sand card

looney tunes a3 a4 bia-i sell sheet chip orange and chip yellow

and i keep going back to lost season 1. i need a pw1 with blue stripe pw5 with both colours on pw10 plain pw12 blue and brown pw12 blue and patterend. and if i ever decide to get them the pwa1 pwa2 pwa3

January 09, 2007, 04:17 AM
charmedmad
well i just completed my scooby doo 2 master set

and almost my scooby doo 1 i just now need the sell sheet and bl-3

January 09, 2007, 09:19 AM
prophecygirl
quote:
Originally posted by angelchick182:
Awesome job prophecygirl! I also only collected 1 of each PW for my Connections master set. So what's next for you?

Thanks Smile I am now working on Angel: Season 1. I just need one auto (Lindsey) and one promo. I'll probably try and finish Buffy 6 too, just need 3 pieceworks and the case card.

I also have a few sets that I am pretty much done with - I just can't get the higher end cards. Spike, and Memories are my almost sets.

What are you working on at the moment?

January 09, 2007, 09:54 AM
Ged
i'm tryin to finish off my robots set but the retail foils keep illuding me other than that i just need the H2004 a few sketches and a sell sheet an that will be my 1st master set
January 09, 2007, 11:23 PM
charmedmad
just completed my lost season 2 just got the pw12b and the charlie sand card so thats another master set done today

January 10, 2007, 07:04 AM
Neil
2 days 2 master sets? lol congrats

havent really got one master set, my Akira set is missing a prism card and binder and im done, but i dont spend anytime looking for cards i need etc.

i should do really
January 10, 2007, 08:39 AM
charmedmad
lol neil cheers mate going get lloking and get a master set done

i could do another and complete my avp one but i am looking for lance's auto than the £45 thats on ebay

January 10, 2007, 01:18 PM
wolfie
I just need the WA15 autograph card to complete the master set of Rittenhouse Women of Bond in Motion. Wavey

January 10, 2007, 01:27 PM
Peter cloet
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I just need the WA15 autograph card to complete the master set of Rittenhouse Women of Bond in Motion. Wavey

that's neat Eek

I need to start with it Big Grin

A belgian hiphop group
January 10, 2007, 02:06 PM
X
Lets just say I am trying to finish 26 James Bond sets and 6 X-Files sets and leave it at that!

Although recently I did finish RA's Quotable Bond set Smile
For ages I was missing 6 Bond Girls Are Forever cards, autos A29 (Roger Moore), A31, A34, A35, A49, WA18, WA21 (Cary Lowell), WA23, both case toppers, and the multi-case topper, so I finally caved in and bought a complete master-set. Eek Though it was a shocking amount to spend in one go I broke the set down and sold all the extras. In the end keeping the 11 autos and 6 chase I needed for a total of about £30. Dance And I've still got afew bits left to get rid of!

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?
January 10, 2007, 05:12 PM
Stephen123
Just got a little closer on Colonial Warriors only need two now. Dance