Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    need help identifying sketch artists
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need help identifying sketch artists
 Login/Join

Picture of nevets
posted
Hello everyone!

After several years of absence im back on the forums. First i want to say im quite surprised at card values currently. its kinda crazy!

I am predominately a sketch card collector and I want to thin out my collection. but I need some help identifying some of the artists. I used to frequent Scoundrel Art, but that forum seems dead now. So im wondering if this is now the best place to get help? or if the sketch community has moved to a site i am unaware of?

Thank You,
Nevets

Posts: 168 | Location: Portland | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It depends on the set, I'd start here.

There are some Facebook groups that are specific to Marvel cards that may be helpful on those if no one here can help.

Unfortunately many of the formerly popular forums are no longer around.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nevets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
It depends on the set, I'd start here.

There are some Facebook groups that are specific to Marvel cards that may be helpful on those if no one here can help.

Unfortunately many of the formerly popular forums are no longer around.

Thx. they are from various sets. I dont do facebook so ill post them here. Do you think it best to put them in the card identification thread? or keep this thread going for that specifically?

Posts: 168 | Location: Portland | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would post them here since you started the thread. People will be looking for replies, and sometimes, the Identi-card section gets overlooked.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Have you tried the DeviantArt website? It's for artists in general, but I believe several sketch card artists are also among that community.

Posts: 10372 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post