Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRUE BLOOD
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Does any know if Rittenhouse have abandoned True Blood ? I hope not, because at some point I would be wanting a Jamie Gray Hyder (Danielle wolfgirl) autograph card Luv You

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
@chiefbrody I too was wondering if there would be more sets. I am a whole season behind watching the show but I would still buy the cards. Big Grin

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
They've been doing a set a year (or so...)

We've not seen the 2nd half of 2014's release schedule yet.

Seems there are plenty of chances to get another set out.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
We are hoping for another release here too. I have 5 friends that share 2 cases each time, so it would be nice to get a few more autographs to add to the collections.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
well there's still that Alexander Skarsgard Silver Signature Series autograph they showed us almost 2 years ago that has yet to be released.........

NON-SPORTS COLLECTION

Castle Complete Set (55/55=100%!)

Posts: 9 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: June 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MileHigh AI3:
well there's still that Alexander Skarsgard Silver Signature Series autograph they showed us almost 2 years ago that has yet to be released.........

Every now and then Ill ask them on Facebook whats the deal on it and all I get is it will be released in a future set.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post