Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Superman Cryptozoic Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Superman Cryptozoic Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
How can you tell the difference between the regular binder with the BP1 foil card in it and the Diamond Previews binder with the 9 card sketch set in it ? Do the binders look different, as with Walking Dead the Comic Series 2, where the Diamond Previews binder was completely different from the regular one ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Completely different binder designs one is yellow and the other is white regular yellow Diamond is white

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is this binder hard to find now ? I see the yellow one all over, not the white one

The Walking Dead Series 2 comic Diamond binder doesn't seem to be hard to find. I see a bunch up for auction

Are these the only 2 Diamond binders that Crypto did ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I think your best bet is to go to the show in May. That's your best chance of maybe finding one.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's where I got mine from Derek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post