Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Civil War card set 2000
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Civil War card set 2000
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
Jeff Allender's list mentions a 200 card set. Does anyone have this set? I have a different card #63 than the listed one. What's the name on that card? Thanks!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I couldn't find a separate list to verify, but further information on the set as a whole is on their now-abandoned website,
https://web.archive.org/web/20....com/collecting.html

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeff! It's one of those arcane card manufacturers that came and went rather quickly. So, I don't know how many people actually acquired this set. I'm always looking for variants, errors and other unusual items in the trading card universe and perhaps this is one of those. Maybe one of the 5,000+ members of this board will have the answer.
By the way your site is amazing and I for one, am constantly on it for reference and verifications.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
Jeff Allender's list mentions a 200 card set. Does anyone have this set? I have a different card #63 than the listed one. What's the name on that card? Thanks!
[CODE] My card #63 is titled “Army Organization”

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoffmaster007:
!
[CODE] My card #63 is titled “Army Organization”[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Now all I have to do is find the card again...