Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    The 2020 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac!
 Login/Join

posted

Coming Soon: 2020 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac! It's that time of year again! The 2020 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac this year is a low key tribute to 35 years of Garbage Pail Kids complete with cover homage, hot lists, and highlighted price guide section with pictures and updated vintage pricing. Plus, the usual sections of vintage and modern, DC/Marvel, Star Trek, Star Wars, and Wacky Packages. There is also a special bonus section devoted to Non-Sport in Sports, where we highlight some of the cards that are found in sports products. Tentative release date of the almanac is August 21st.

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Love the cover, even though I don't collect GPK. Big Grin

The annual Almanac is a must for non-sport card collectors. The revisions have been pretty good and there is always enough new products added to justify a new book.

The best give away Beckett ran last year was the one that had several 2019 editions as the prize. Just saying, in case you forgot. Wink

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I bought the 2017 edition and last year's. I've noticed the progress. I'm looking forward to seeing this one too.

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Love the cover, even though I don't collect GPK. Big Grin

The annual Almanac is a must for non-sport card collectors. The revisions have been pretty good and there is always enough new products added to justify a new book.

The best give away Beckett ran last year was the one that had several 2019 editions as the prize. Just saying, in case you forgot. Wink

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post