Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Best way to sell large(ish) collection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best way to sell large(ish) collection
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Spencer, Graham and X you should have a list now.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Collection photo's

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:

Thank you. Amazing collection, but there's nothing there for me Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:

Thank you. Amazing collection, but there's nothing there for me Frown

Thanks for looking.
Quick note about the page containing the Green Lantern sketch, on the page the center card is sketch by Sanna U the five cards around it are not sketches. They are part of a charity set she released a few years ago that contained a random sketch and the other five cards. I just keep them together on the same page. Sorry for any confusion.