Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My best E-bay sell!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best E-bay sell!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
We are all familiar with the "my best Ebay find!!!" thread where collectors boast about how they got a great deal on such and such a card or set etc..
So I thought why not start this thread for those of us that also sell on Ebay to get bragging rights on the top prices obtained on certain cards that have ALREADY been SOLD. This also helps the community to gauge the collective pulse in order to evaluate what cards/sets are in higher demand.

Right now, older MARVEL cards and some sets are on fire. I sold a 1996 Marvel Masterpieces sell sheet for $90.00 and a 2002 Marvel Perdue 17 card set for $200.00.

Please tell us about your hot sales!

Posts: 598 | Location: fort lauderdale fl usa | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I sold all my Marvel Masterpieces 1996 extra base cards and a couple of the extra chase cards for something over $700 total, and I still have the complete set plus a few chase doubles left.

Posts: 1708 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post