Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Todd Jordan author of PCE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todd Jordan author of PCE
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
After a 12 year absence, Todd Jordan the author of the Promo Card Encyclopedia and the promo card section Moderator, has now posted on the following thread: promo cards "PCE 2008, additions, deletions and corrections". Please welcome him back!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
From the thread title, I thought I had died.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Todd, nice to see you back. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Hey wolfie! How's things on your side?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
Hey wolfie! How's things on your side?

I'm fine thanks, hope all is well with you. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
your welcome back package should arrive soon Todd Thumb Up

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
You guys are awesome.