Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Deathly Hallows Ginny Weasley Redemption Card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deathly Hallows Ginny Weasley Redemption Card
 Login/Join

Picture of HPCollector2011
posted
After reading some of the horror stories about Artbox's track record with redemption cards, I was a bit dubious when I sent in my Ginny Weasley autograph redemption card a few weeks ago.

Surprise, surprise! The autograph card arrived in the mail this morning, just about 4 weeks from the time I ordered it. Good show, Artbox!

Posts: 30 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their track record is bad with just ONE redemption. All others have always been redeemed.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HPCollector2011
posted Hide Post
Was it just with the Mad-Eye card, then? I'm glad to hear that for any future redemption cards I might get...I'm assuming they're coming out with a DH 2 set. I'm really surprised they haven't squeezed in a DH 1 update set in the five months since it was released.

Posts: 30 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Only the Mad-Eye/Gleeson redemption has been a problem. Artbox has honored all other redemptions, even past the expiration date. However, if anyone is interested in redeeming an expired redemption, it's best to contact Artbox first to make sure they still have cards available.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post