Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Looking for An alternative to photobucket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for An alternative to photobucket
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted
Since photobucket changed the web site I have had nothing but problems and I am done with it. Im looking for something Different but easy to use any suggestions.

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i use picasa
only issues are sometimes it doesnt sync to my hard drive .. meaning if i delete an image off hard drive, it may still appear in picasa online
(simple solution, check picasa online after delete image from hard drive to see sync took place)

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
I hate the new photobucket. They took an easy to use site and did their best to make it confusing. On mine there was a link at the top of the page to switch back to the old format but I assume they will eventually switch everyone permanently.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flickr is good.

Posts: 24 | Location: New York City | Registered: September 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I am also unable to use Photobucket any more.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I use imageshack.us.
Since I only use it to hold scans that I want to post on forums, I don't need much from the site and haven't investigated its capabilitiies.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
It's weird. My PC problems have been 60% solved and now I can use Photobucket again, although I have to close Explorer and then re-open it every time I download a picture in order to use it. Frustrating, but I'm getting there.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Hmm, it's working better for me now than it did before the update. It used to regularly crash after I clicked on a few photos and then my laptop would slowly chug along until I rebooted. Customer support told me the previous site didn't work well with Internet Explorer.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post