Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Buying boxes without shrink wrap?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buying boxes without shrink wrap?
 Login/Join

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Love it when you buy packs, that look okay, then you open it and the card looks like it was knocked by something and has big dents in it!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I guess that can happen with lose packs. Bought some X-Files 3 recently and 95% were great shape but a few had pretty big dents / creases in the corner, the kind you can't miss. But for a 25+ year old product, which might have been move from box to draw or cupboard or wherever I guess it happens. Only a real shame when it's a chase card Twak

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post