Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sidekick Cards ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone know how to contact anyone from Sidekick Cards ? Unless I am looking in the wrong place, its website hasn't been updated in 5 years or so, and I don't think they are on Facebook.

I used to have an email for Tom Lichtman, but it does not seem to work anymore. Can anyone help ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Look them up under Sidekick Lab, it seems to be related.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, but when you click on the website, there does not appear to be a means of contacting them, unless I am missing something

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
All I did was Google Sidekick Trading Cards and Sidekick Lab came up in the search engine. It may be old data, but there is a reference to the man you named. There is an address and a phone number.

Also there seems to be a Kickstarter project involved and Beckett made some connection with it this year, so that seems current.

I'm sure you can find the same stuff I'm seeing. I don't want to copy the address or phone here because it may not be current and in any event I'm not promoting them in any way. Don't think I have anything they ever made.

Good luck in your search.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post