Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Which Dangerous Diva floats your boat?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Dangerous Diva floats your boat?
 Login/Join

posted
I just got goosebumps when I saw that Hanie Mohd has done my girl:

http://sketchcardsaloon.wordpr...-mohd-squirrel-girl/

And yes, I am always looking for sketch cards with a bushy tail.

With the Rittenhouse Dangerous Divas set being revealed today, which chick are you hot for?

Posts: 39 | Location: Miami | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
It's no secret, but I'm sure sometimes that works against me...

Crystal. It has to be Crystal.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still a fan of Magik/Darkchilde even if I have given up my comic sketch card collection.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Dazzzzzzler! Don't know why I just do. Also like Storm and Rogue.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I can only choose one?
Magik
Psylock
and Crystal

Which is funny because I always lost auctions for Magik and Crystal... HHhmmmm. Looking at the above posts, maybe these two are more popular that I thought.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Sue Storm

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
I can only choose one?
Magik
Psylock
and Crystal

Which is funny because I always lost auctions for Magik and Crystal... HHhmmmm. Looking at the above posts, maybe these two are more popular that I thought.

There is another huge Illyana collector out there too...I sold about 90% of my Illyana collection to him...and when I say huge I really do mean that. Including PSCs I must have sold him 50 to 60 Illyana sketches, and he had been buying a bunch before buying mine.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
That doesn't surprise me. The prices on all the Magik were wild! I saw (what I though) was an average sketch go for well over 400.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O.M.G...

Check out the Magik by Melike Acar:

http://sketchcardsaloon.wordpr...the-women-of-marvel/

Those cards are insane!!!

Posts: 39 | Location: Miami | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rian Fike:
O.M.G...

Check out the Magik by Melike Acar:

http://sketchcardsaloon.wordpr...the-women-of-marvel/

Those cards are insane!!!

Thank Magik is crazy awesome, but it's the Amanda Sefton version, and not the Illyana Rasputin version.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Don't know if I'd put it like that, but I've always been partial to Emma Frost. Smile

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post