Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Doctor who costume cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor who costume cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hi all

Looking for a bit of info

There are 7 different doctor who costume cards

So far I have seen 2 different variants

Eleventh doctor

Out side of jacket (wooly) and inside of jacket (silky)
Have both

Unit

Black leather like and leather like mesh
Just have the mesh

Does anybody know of any others

Cheers mark

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
Hi all

Looking for a bit of info

There are 7 different doctor who costume cards

So far I have seen 2 different variants

Eleventh doctor

Out side of jacket (wooly) and inside of jacket (silky)
Have both

Unit

Black leather like and leather like mesh
Just have the mesh

Does anybody know of any others

Cheers mark

Mark, I own these 2 UNIT cards that I pulled from sealed boxes, I'll do my best to describe them:

Version 1: Black strap like material. It is very much the same material as the Masters Straight Jacket piece apart from colour obviously. Same sort of material as rucksack straps.

Version 2: Black fluffy material. Might possibly be the underside lining material of the jackets shoulders at a guess. On mine there is a small hole which looks like it is where the stitching has been picked out.

Only other one I have seen is the mesh one, did not know of the leather one. Same goes for variant of the Eleventh Doctor, seems I have a piece from the outside of the jacket.

Not sure of any other variants. Wonder if a swatch of the logo on The Ganger's Acid suit exists.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post