Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    mars attacks mantic cards ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mars attacks mantic cards ?
 Login/Join

posted
did any one out there join the kickstarter for the mantic mars attacks game
and have they received the 6 exclusive mars attacks cards ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
did any one out there join the kickstarter for the mantic mars attacks game
and have they received the 6 exclusive mars attacks cards ?

Nope, still waiting. Based on their update, I was hoping to have received them last week... Frown

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ii was supprised they arrived from here in the uk from topps uk
I just assumed they were coming from the usa

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Mine have arrived! Big Grin Images are a bit lacking but oh well. Shake Head

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Mine came in yesterday's mail. After waiting so long for them to finally arrive, I was actually somewhat underwhelmed with them to say the least. They're nice cards quality wise, but I agree that the image choices could have been better.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post