Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Great Scott: The Ashley Scott / Jericho debate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Scott: The Ashley Scott / Jericho debate
 Login/Join

posted
Hello!

I'm now down to just needing the Ashley Scott autos to complete a Jericho master set and was wondering...

I'm looking at the 'Ashley' autos and I'm looking at the 'Ashly' autos.

Was there ever any evidence as to which were 'genuine' and which were 'not'?

I put both in inverted commas as both have obviously come from Inkworks. I've even tried looking at non-card autos of her on Ebay and they, again, look nothing like either card signature.

Aaaah!

*head explodes*

No, really... any ideas? Advice? Mocking?

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
To be honest I don't know that Ashley signed any of her Jericho autos. I would say that both versions of the autos were signed by the same person though.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I have no idea if either version has been identified as a fake. I can't remember hearing any explanation for the difference, just that there was a variance in the spelling.

For my part, if I had to choose one over the other and assuming they were both good, I would take the one with the correct spelling.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post