Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Question about storing cards in Binders
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about storing cards in Binders
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
While I've had this problem with my cards stored in binders I can't say that the cards themselves were damaged. I did have problems with some of the Inkworks binders where the front and back plastic split along the seam. This seems to happen with the puffy binders such as 'The Simpsons'.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip Salama, you have some very nice cards there Big Grin

The only time I have had problems with the Inkworks binders splitting is when they have been sent to me already that way, so now I am very careful to ask questions about split sides especially if there is nothing said in the listing about condition.
All I ended up doing at the moment is properly filling up two of my Ultimate Collection Binders full instead of have all four of them only 2/3's full.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
I also use the ultropro padded binders.

Keeps the all nice and straight.
Haven't found a good enough one for all my walking dead costume cards though, currently they sit in individual sleeves in a box.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post