Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Challenge: Nicolas Cage
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Challenge: Nicolas Cage
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
These are the Nic Cage cards that come to mind that I have, if I'm not mistaken. Hollywood Zombies, and some oversize Ghost Rider advertising cards.

Hollywood Zombies: Nicolas Rage! LOL I've often seen what they refer to as "Lobby Cards", but the price...!

quote:
Originally posted by Potato Head:
Wild at Heart - one of my favourite movies

I've never heard of that one before today. The first movie I remember him in was Valley Girl. He really made an impression on me. Actor Frederic Forrest played his girlfriend's father, which I thought was kinda funny, 'cuz he also played "Chef" in Apocalypse Now- he still had that laid back, hippie kind of demeanor LOL.

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
"Apocalypse Now" in the long version is like a horrible nightmare that I love having. There is no other movie like it.
As for "Wild At Heart", it's a David Lynch classic. Run, don't walk to see it (unless you are averse to horrific dental prosthetics. The famous Bobby Peru, played by Willem Dafoe, rocks a pretty gross set of choppers in that one.).

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Komodo:
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
These are the Nic Cage cards that come to mind that I have, if I'm not mistaken. Hollywood Zombies, and some oversize Ghost Rider advertising cards.

Hollywood Zombies: Nicolas Rage! LOL I've often seen what they refer to as "Lobby Cards", but the price...!

The ones I have wouldn't be considered lobby cards. Just postcards. Not sure if his face is on them, except for the motion card.

quote:
Originally posted by Potato Head:
Wild at Heart - one of my favourite movies

I've never heard of that one before today. The first movie I remember him in was Valley Girl. He really made an impression on me. Actor Frederic Forrest played his girlfriend's father, which I thought was kinda funny, 'cuz he also played "Chef" in Apocalypse Now- he still had that laid back, hippie kind of demeanor LOL.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a Cage card featuring The Wicker Man in one of those "limited edition x/30" movie cards on the auction site. I couldn't see evidence that this was a licensed product.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post