Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    eBay Sellers Fees Glitch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eBay Sellers Fees Glitch
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I got an email from eBay this morning, 11th February, telling me that they 'Completed charge to your payment method on file'. Nothing too strange about that as I have an eBay shop and get charged for it once a month. Just one problem. That normally goes out on the 17th of the month for more than twice the amount in this latest charge.

So I got eBay to call me to resolve what was happening. It turns out there has ben a glitch in their system resulting in sellers getting charged an additional shop fee to cover 15 days to the end of February. They have acknowledged the mistake on my account and have initiated a refund. I doubt I am the only person who has been affected, so probably worth checking your email and/or online eBay account to see if you have also been affected. I doubt eBay will be sending out automatic refunds.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post