Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    UFO (Cards Inc) Jeremy Wilkin Auto Card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UFO (Cards Inc) Jeremy Wilkin Auto Card
 Login/Join

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted
Does anyone have any information on this card, and why it was never inserted into the set.

Thanks,

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I never even knew it existed, I am assuming they were not included because he never signed them for some reason. All the blanks are probably around somewhere in a box.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
I'd certainly love to find one to add to my set!

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Me too! I already have the complete set, including unsigned Gerry Anderson, Mike Trim autograph cards and 9 sketch cards

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Anymore info on this emerged?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi
It was never issued in oacks but was on
The uncut sheet that had the other autos on
I guess it never got signed and so not issued.

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Paul, so I guess the next question is where are they all?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Thanks Paul, so I guess the next question is where are they all?

It took 3 years to have an answer for you wolfie, but there is a boatload of signed versions available on a certain site. It's strange that after going so long without ever seeing one that now so many are listed at the same time by many different sellers. Was he recently at a convention and everyone brought their blanks for him to sign? Confused

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how all these things turn up eventually. Wink

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Came from the first 50 Unstoppable Cards Yearsets.

Forgot to order mine. Guess I'll have to try eBay for this card.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I'm no Jeremy Wilkin/UFO expert so checked this out on eBay - aren't these cards very ambitiously priced?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Came from the first 50 Unstoppable Cards Yearsets.

Forgot to order mine. Guess I'll have to try eBay for this card.

Ed

Didn't think the Yearboxs were out til end of February now? Was meant to be couple of week ago but was postponed.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That is correct, the yearbox's were postponed a couple of weeks ago and there has been no word about thier release since then.

Another thing...why would a Cards Inc autograph from years ago be in an Unstoppable year box for 2016?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Isn't Unstoppable about to release a new UFO set ? Perhaps they obtained the old inventory

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the seller shows the back with most of the wording blanked out with thick marker pen.
it looks like people are just getting them signed on old stock and deleting the official refrence from the back.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
the seller shows the back with most of the wording blanked out with thick marker pen.
it looks like people are just getting them signed on old stock and deleting the official refrence from the back.

Thats the only one i have seen like that, the rest are normal cards.