Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inkworks Titanic
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, and on the topic side I now own a set of these cards for about the average price of $20. Smokin'

Although overproduced, it is a very nice set.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
On a side note.

I just got married yesterday on the Grand Staircase at the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge.

The Inkworks box makes for a great ring bearer case. Smile

Congratulations, dude! That's awesome!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These cards have appeared again and have sold at mid 20s to 30s
I contacted the seller and their reply was to move on
Should I report them or not I dont want to be a spoilsport but they are fakes and people are being duped and losing money
Thoughts please

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:

Thoughts please

A still tongue makes a happy life.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Thoughts please

A reasonable buyer should know what they are buying. The original description on this item was much clearer than the one I just saw. However I still have seen much worse being peddled for much more. I'll leave it at that.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post