Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    A big thanks to everone
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A big thanks to everone
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
This is a sad read. James you've fought it once try and fight it again. Focus on opening that box of Castle cards. Stay strong and fight.

Posts: 39 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that checking these boards,
and collecting are on the bottom of your priority list;
- but if you post a mailing address & want list,
I might have a few cards for you ...

Peace & Blessings.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I've thought about James from time to time. Any updates to how he's doing?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
I've thought about James from time to time. Any updates to how he's doing?

I'm worried for him. I sent him a note about 10 days ago but have not heard back.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Hope we hear some news soon.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
I've never spoken to you before and I'm not really sure what to say, but I'll say a prayer for you. God bless

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
James and family, I pray that you can come out from this once again. You never know what is in store. I know we do not know each other, but I do want you to know you have all the thoughts and prayers from us as well. I am sorry i did not see the post back when.
Take good care and many blessings!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
James and family, I pray that you can come out from this once again. You never know what is in store. I know we do not know each other, but I do want you to know you have all the thoughts and prayers from us as well. I am sorry i did not see the post back when.
Take good care and many blessings!
Paul

I echo these sentiments. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you will make a full recovery and beat the odds. You have a lot of friends in the non-sport community pulling for you. God Bless!

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post