Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    New Sketch Card Artist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sketch Card Artist
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hello Everyone!
I'm new to this forum and so excited to be apart it. I'm an illustrator and specifically focusing on sketch cards. Which I love! Right now I've drawn characters from shows like, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and the Avenger characters. I plan to add much more down the road. I'm looking forward to meeting all the artist and art fans on this site. Being with fellow minded artist is always inspiring. If you wanna see some of the sketch cards I've already done you can find me on Instagram as Jenniferallynsart.

I have a few prints and originals on etsy and ebay. Would love to get everyones feedback.

Here's my website
http://jnallyn.wix.com/jenniferallyn

Looking forward to hearing from you all and being apart of the forum!
Thanks guys for viewing my post!
Jennifer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jennifer Allyn,

Posts: 5 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer and welcome to Card Talk!

I'm primarily a sketch card collector so I'm very interested in seeing your work. I took a very quick look at your Instagram page and really, really like your Walking Dead and Game of Thrones portraits! Looking forward to checking out some more of your stuff. Smile

Once again, welcome!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Your portraits are very good. Are you going to be doing any official cards for the manufacturers like Upper Deck, Rittenhouse, and Cryptozoic?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Jennifer.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes! Actually I just got a project for one of those companies. I'm so excited that I'll be doing an official set soon!

quote:
Triple-Frog
Silver Card Talk Member
posted September 15, 2015 07:42 AM Hide Post
Your portraits are very good. Are you going to be doing any official cards for the manufacturers like Upper Deck, Rittenhouse, and Cryptozoic?

Posts: 2040 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002

Posts: 5 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Jennifer,

Welcome. I see you're just down the road in Tucson. I'm up in Phoenix.

Will you be doing any of the shows in the Phoenix area? They are a great way to reach out to new collectors.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk, Jennifer. Wave

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh that's great another Arizonan! My plan is to have a booth next year at Phx con... We'll see