Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Wings of Gold Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wings of Gold Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I seem to remember someone on the forum wanting a Wings of Gold Promo Set
Check this out
E Bay # 264601119225
Wings of gold Eagle trading cards 1st series 19 cards COA# 001713

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, those are the regular cards, not the promos

There appears to be a Series 2 set, as well

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was under the impression that the promo set had the COA , I got it wrong sorry

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Piko,

It's no problem. The Wings of Gold promos are marked "Prototype" on the fronts.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
I was under the impression that the promo set had the COA , I got it wrong sorry

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As an added note, these cards measure 2 1/2 x 3 5/16 inches - slightly smaller than standard size. Here's a scan of the #14 prototype:

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post