Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Autos - Annasophia Robb
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Autos - Annasophia Robb
 Login/Join

Picture of fuchaldream
posted
Hey, I just bought this and wondered how many other people have one and whether they all have the little doodle on them. Pics would be great, but all comments are welcome.

Thanks!

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't own one but I've seen many and all had the doodle. Nice card by the way.Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i have this card,i ll check later.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Thanks Logan and chiefbrody! I appreciate the responses. I love the card myself, and she has been in some great movies.

chiefbrody - I'd love to know if yours has the doodle when you get a chance to check.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to some examples of old eBay auctions I found on worthpoint:

http://www.worthpoint.com/inve...annasophia+robb+card

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Awesome link! Thanks, Logan.

posted Hide Post
I pulled one and it is below the signature on mine. I thought it was just part of the auto. On mine, it almost looks like a bubble.

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
That's what I thought, too, cuz her character chews all the gum. I thought it was a cute touch. So many autos are minimalistic these days. I mean, I love Natalie Dormer, but a large "ND" is not really an autograph...

Maybe we should start a thread for good autographs, not necessarily people we love, but the autographs where the actor gave it some kind of neat flourish. I have a couple of Jodelle Ferland autos from Stargate Atlantis and she drew a little heart on them. My Kari Wuhrer (Atlantis again) has an "XO" on it. Things like that make the card more desirable to me because it shows an appreciation for the fans.

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Those were cool. I have seen them, and I keep thinking I need to pick one up. It looks like he enjoyed the process.

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Duh, just thought of another good example. Tippi Hedren draws little birds around her autos.

I have several, and even a couple where she wrote "The Birds" on them. All are from Americana / Celebrity Cuts.

I don't have images of them all, but here are a couple of scans.