Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Autos - Annasophia Robb

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/8687042116

October 17, 2011, 07:40 PM
fuchaldream
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Autos - Annasophia Robb
Hey, I just bought this and wondered how many other people have one and whether they all have the little doodle on them. Pics would be great, but all comments are welcome.

Thanks!

October 19, 2011, 12:01 PM
Logan
I don't own one but I've seen many and all had the doodle. Nice card by the way.Thumb Up
October 19, 2011, 12:54 PM
cheifbrody
i have this card,i ll check later.
October 19, 2011, 09:41 PM
fuchaldream
Thanks Logan and chiefbrody! I appreciate the responses. I love the card myself, and she has been in some great movies.

chiefbrody - I'd love to know if yours has the doodle when you get a chance to check.
October 19, 2011, 10:12 PM
Logan
Here's a link to some examples of old eBay auctions I found on worthpoint:

http://www.worthpoint.com/inve...annasophia+robb+card
October 20, 2011, 12:13 PM
fuchaldream
Awesome link! Thanks, Logan.
October 20, 2011, 05:20 PM
glim
I pulled one and it is below the signature on mine. I thought it was just part of the auto. On mine, it almost looks like a bubble.
October 20, 2011, 05:29 PM
fuchaldream
That's what I thought, too, cuz her character chews all the gum. I thought it was a cute touch. So many autos are minimalistic these days. I mean, I love Natalie Dormer, but a large "ND" is not really an autograph...

Maybe we should start a thread for good autographs, not necessarily people we love, but the autographs where the actor gave it some kind of neat flourish. I have a couple of Jodelle Ferland autos from Stargate Atlantis and she drew a little heart on them. My Kari Wuhrer (Atlantis again) has an "XO" on it. Things like that make the card more desirable to me because it shows an appreciation for the fans.
October 20, 2011, 05:47 PM
fuchaldream
Those were cool. I have seen them, and I keep thinking I need to pick one up. It looks like he enjoyed the process.
October 20, 2011, 06:02 PM
fuchaldream
Duh, just thought of another good example. Tippi Hedren draws little birds around her autos.

I have several, and even a couple where she wrote "The Birds" on them. All are from Americana / Celebrity Cuts.

I don't have images of them all, but here are a couple of scans.