Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Best box opening day in a long time.

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/8677013436

October 24, 2013, 10:05 AM
barobehere
Best box opening day in a long time.
So, I went all out and ordered several boxes of cards on the cheap to get free shipping.
I will post the exact details in the box breakdown when I have the time.
I got a box of Breygent Vampirella 2
A box of The Guild
2 boxes of Star Trek Next Generation Heroes and Villains all for under 40.00 a box each.

Now my luck has been lukewarm for a while and I was just looking to have a fun pack busting night with my son. My 3 year old was not interested nor my wife this time.

My hopes for the box of Vampirella 2. Inserts I did not have. I got 4 puzzle pieces I needed. I got 4 3d cards I need 1 villains card 1 needed. A line art color card and a 2 part sketch (Unsigned on the front or back by the artist), it is a great full body sketch of Vampirella! I was Excited! Off to a great start.

My box of Star Trek Next Generation Heroes and Villains yielded 8 parallel cards, 2 romance, 2 remastered, 1 Undercover 1 regular auto 2 limited autos AND
1 Extremely Limited Patrick Stewart AUTO!!!!!!!
I was floored!
My son's box of Star Trek Next Generation Heroes and Villains yielded all different 8 parallel cards, 2 romance, 2 remastered, 1 undercover 1 regular auto and 3 limited autos (one of which is Paul Sorvino-which is awesome to me) and 1 of the 25th anniversary poster cards (1 in 2 boxes).

So now we are down to The Guild. My hope was for the Felicia Day costume card and my longshot it won't happen hope was for either of the Felicia Day autos. I got The Felicia Day costume card AND the A8 Felicia Day Autograph card. Great pack busting night.

But wait there is more. We got 6 jumbo packs of The Avengers for free which we are going to bust tonight.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,
October 24, 2013, 10:14 AM
webjon
Awesome breaks!
October 24, 2013, 10:23 AM
Chris Cline
WOW!! Super luck!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
October 24, 2013, 10:38 AM
barobehere
And one last thing. The Felicia Day costume card contained a plaid piece with 5 different colors, 3 vertical lines and a ton of little horizontal white lines. I got to get a photobucket account to show everyone.
October 24, 2013, 05:55 PM
wvfan
Wow Congrats on those great breaks

October 24, 2013, 07:02 PM
BILLZEE
CongratZ!!! Happy for you!
October 24, 2013, 07:55 PM
cardaddict
That sounds like fun. Sometimes you get lucky!
October 24, 2013, 11:06 PM
silmapco
congrats on your pulls
November 02, 2013, 09:15 PM
stevetrek
Nice pulls. You were lucky.
November 02, 2013, 09:24 PM
goldenavenger
Congrats on your great pulls!!!!! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744
November 05, 2013, 02:53 AM
Rich65
I had a great Bond box day. I opened 3 boxes of the new Bond set and the first box I pulled a Judi Dench auto Bouncey , the second Roll Eyes, the third box I pulled a Lana Wood Thumb Up and a Joe Don Baker Dance
So I was happy especially since I wasn't expecting to any extremely limiteds, let alone 2.