Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    An Olivia card that has me stumped, Please help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Olivia card that has me stumped, Please help
 Login/Join

posted
I once again call upon the help of other collectors to help me identify this Olivia card which I think is an insert card but I do not know from what series. Thanks ahead of time. It has a white back, no visible markings that I can see and its like very delicate and flimsy.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it may have been from one of those "Keepsake Collections" that Comic Images had done back in the 90's. I never opened mine so couldn't tell you the contents of each.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for helping me back on the right track. You are correct this makes my search easier.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
maybe a test card.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I bought one of these. The dealer told me it was an artist proof.

quote:
Originally posted by peterc:
I once again call upon the help of other collectors to help me identify this Olivia card which I think is an insert card but I do not know from what series. Thanks ahead of time. It has a white back, no visible markings that I can see and its like very delicate and flimsy.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
They are from the Comic Images Keepsake Collectibles envelopes.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post