Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Battlestar 35th Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battlestar 35th Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted
Does any one know if Rittenhouse still has the license for Battlestar? It is coming up on the 35th anniversary of the show and I was hoping that some one would put out a new set of cards.

If they did put out a new set what would everyone like to see concluded in it?

Maybe a couple of cut autos from cast members that have past on?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you limit this set to vintage Battlestar? I much preferred the latest SyFy series.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Set could have some stuff from the West Wing in space show, but I would rather it just be Classic Battlestar.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am lucky to have a signed 3x5 card from Maren Jensen. Can you imagine how much she could make if she did a signing or a autograph convention??

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I have always been a Maren fan. That is great that you have a 3 x5 signed by her. I have looked for years for something signed by her, but no such luck.

I agree with you, if she would come out of hiding, she could make big $$$ signing...

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Set could have some stuff from the West Wing in space show, but I would rather it just be Classic Battlestar.

I think RA did a Complete BSG set, right? Not sure what to include for this, but a 35th set would be appropriate.

I would limit new BSG to a 9-card chase set - a faux "preview" set of the new series - maybe one card for each main character?

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post