Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    DC Comics Comic-Con Promo Giveaway
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics Comic-Con Promo Giveaway
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
Pretty simple.

Post the word "entered" below, and I'll randomly pick three winners once all entries are in, around Wednesday or so. 1 prize per winner.

1st pick gets first choice of item.
2nd pick has second choice of item.
3rd pick has third choice of item.

I might have two of a given item, so even if you don't get first pick, you still might get what you want. If you are the second or third pick, and you don't want what's left, no problem, just let me know. It'll save me a little postage and be another feather in your cap.

These are all from the friendly people at the 2016 SdCC DC Comics booth to me, and from me to you. Usual honor code applies: Please don't enter for something you already have. Let someone who doesn't have one get one. That's kind of the point. (I'm sorry you made me yell at you.)

PREACHER 3 CARD PROMO PACK

Supergirl TV Show MARTIAN MANHUNTER Foil Card

BATMAN ANIMATED ADVENTURES 9 card sheet
You'll have to cut or tear them at the perforations yourself to make them proper sized cards. I'm not allowed scissors and hate the sound of paper tearing.

2016 Gentle Giant SDCC Toy Promo Cards
(You get 9 different, but the lot is missing at least 2 Luke Skywalker cards to be a complete set)

Good luck I say to you all and in truly equal measure, rendering my saying that essentially useless. OK, gotta go. Post-lunch waffles during an extended heat wave don't eat themselves.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chesspieceface,

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
entered

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bookman
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 49 | Location: MARION IL. USA | Registered: May 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Entered

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Entered

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Entered.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Entered

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Entered !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vondrake
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 20 | Location: Bloomington, IL | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
entered

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
ENTERED

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Entered

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
ENTERED

(AND THANKS VERY MUCH TOO...!)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
Not interested in entering the contest but I just wanted to say that the Batman cards are nice.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Adding a set of 9 "Gentle Giant" toy promos to the prize list.

Full disclosure. There are at least two more cards in this set, both showing the giant version of the vintage Luke Skywalker Kenner figure from the oversized line Gentle Giant started about 10 years ago. I don't have those two Luke cards, but you would get the 9 cards shown.

A couple more days for entries, keep them coming.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post