Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    DC Comics Comic-Con Promo Giveaway
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics Comic-Con Promo Giveaway
 Login/Join

Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Preacher cards please.

Thanks for your generosity.

Steve

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vondrake
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay. I would like the batman adventures please. Thank you

Posts: 20 | Location: Bloomington, IL | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Got it, steshell. Preacher cards

Got it, vondrake. Batman Adventures
Vondrake, please send your address for the prize.

Should be able get these out tomorrow with the rest. Congrats.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chesspieceface,

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, no more Batman sheets, sorry to say. I had 4 in total, and gave away the 3 extras.

The other three items are all still available.
If the person named below ONLY wanted the Batman Sheet, please pass on the other stuff, and I'll pick another winner.

The magic card deck sez Winner #6 is:

ELAINE PERNA

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard from Elaine yet, but let's get at least one more winner.

Winner #7: John Tirohn

At least one of everything except the Batman sheet is available. Those are gone.

First come, first served between you two, but if you should happen to pick different items, you're both definitely still good.

Post your pick in the thread, and then email me your address.

Once I hear from at least one of these winners, I'll try to pick one more winner, but that'll probably be the last one. There's still 15 other names in that deck still and I have no idea which one has made it's way to the top, so keep hope alive!

posted Hide Post
I'm in for Preacher, thanks! Let me know if you need an address. We moved from San Diego 3 years ago and are now in Raleigh.

Thanks!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
OK, no more Batman sheets, sorry to say. I had 4 in total, and gave away the 3 extras.

The other three items are all still available.
If the person named below ONLY wanted the Batman Sheet, please pass on the other stuff, and I'll pick another winner.

The magic card deck sez Winner #6 is:

ELAINE PERNA

Is the Supergirl TV Show MARTIAN MANHUNTER Foil Card available? Email sent. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John, YES, on the way today or tomorrow. Do need that address, please send.

Elaine, YES, on the way today or tomorrow.

One more winner after this message.

Thank you for participating in the Bill DeFranzo Memorial Promo Giveaway. Remember kindness to your fellow collectors and people in general and honor him that way, honor all good people in that way. When I do something nice or have some courtesy paid on me where cards are related, I'll henceforth consider that act a "DeFranzo" and take a moment to remember not only Bill but all of the late manufacturers, dealers, contributors, and collectors who helped to make this great hobby what it is, and to appreciate those still with us aiming to keep it that way.

Winner 8, from the Magic Playing Card deck, which has never once told a lie is:

BAROBEHERE

Anything except the Batman Sheet is available. Claim in thread, and email where you'd like it sent.

Congrats to the winners. Wish I'd grabbed more stuff to give away. A quick, non-creepy kiss to the forehead of those who didn't win, but my hands were tied, and fittingly, the results were in the cards.

Best to you all, always.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed the contest, thank you very much for running it, i'm sure it is greatly appreciated by everyone. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Really enjoyed the contest, thank you very much for running it, i'm sure it is greatly appreciated by everyone. Thumb Up

Ditto. Thank you so much for having this contest chesspieceface. It was very generous of you. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness! Thank you for running the contest. However, I need to "Pass"! The Batman set was the only thing I truly wanted and I hope someone who would like the other cards to get them if they want them!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm sorry to be out of those, but the next winner, if interested in any of the other items, will be thankful you have allowed us the following additional pick.
Thanks for the note!

Magic Deck, who you got?

WOLFIE

If you'd like one of things that are left, please claim it in the thread and Email me your address. If you also only wanted the Batman sheet, again my apologies, but please pass and I'll pick one more winner.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hurray. Dance

I will have the Gentle Giant cards please.

Thank you. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My "prize" arrived in today's mail. I almost feel guilty for the Batman sheet since so many others wanted it as well. Almost! Thanks again from someone who will probably never make a card show, unless they hold it on a Wednesday...

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You got it Wolfie. Can send as soon as tomorrow.
Email me your address if you haven't yet.

All other prizes have been mailed, so expect soon, but a little longer to the UK and Canada, obviously.

I didn't use my normal protocols in sending these, that is, I didn't send them exactly the way I would have if selling or trading, but I do think all will reach you in good condition.

The only thing I'm worried about (although not overly) is the slight possibility of one or more of these arriving postage due. If so, please pay the postage due, although it shouldn't be much. But if you end up having to do that, it is very important to me that you let me know how much it was so I can Paypal you the money. I just got off the phone with the Buddha and he told me it's not a proper giveaway if anyone has to pay any money for something offered free.

To sum up, I don't expect that any of you will have to, but if you should have to pay anything at all as "postage due", let me know and I'll take care of it right away.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

You got it Wolfie.
Email me your address

On the way. Wavey

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for organising the giveaway - Bill would be pleased

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vondrake
posted Hide Post
Just got my Batman cards today! Thanks so much for doing this.

Posts: 20 | Location: Bloomington, IL | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Received my Preacher cards on Saturday.

Thanks again chesspieceface.

Steve

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
My cards arrived today, thank you very much for doing the offer, very much appreciated. Wavey