Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    DC Comics Comic-Con Promo Giveaway
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics Comic-Con Promo Giveaway
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys.
Glad they made their way safely to you.
Smile

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Thanks, guys.
Glad they made their way safely to you.
Smile

Hey Chris,

Thank you for sharing cards as part of your giveaway.

I'll send you cards from the SDCC dinner and from prior Philly shows that you may not have.

I'd like to think it's in the spirit of what Bill D. would do.

Will send list via email.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
OK, no more Batman sheets, sorry to say. I had 4 in total, and gave away the 3 extras.

The other three items are all still available.
If the person named below ONLY wanted the Batman Sheet, please pass on the other stuff, and I'll pick another winner.

The magic card deck sez Winner #6 is:

ELAINE PERNA

I received mine. Thank you so much! Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Cards, cards everwhere there are card, I need promos. Anybody ????????

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post