July 26, 2016, 08:51 AM
JeffThom
entered
July 27, 2016, 10:10 AM
John Tirohn
entered
July 27, 2016, 04:36 PM
chesspieceface
All right, we're getting there. I'll cap entries late tonight, so you have all day today if not entered yet. I'll do the drawing Thursday after work and will post the first winner here Thursday afternoon/evening, so watch this space...

July 27, 2016, 06:35 PM
Graham
Thank you for running this contest Thumb Up
July 28, 2016, 12:38 AM
chesspieceface
Okey-doke.

Let's call it at midnight tonight (P.S.T., since that's where I am.)

I'll post exactly when that is, so anyone reading this is still good to enter.

July 28, 2016, 02:48 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Okey-doke.

Let's call it at midnight tonight (P.S.T., since that's where I am.)

I'll post exactly when that is, so anyone reading this is still good to enter.

Thumb Up
July 28, 2016, 03:32 AM
chesspieceface
OK, that's it on the entries.

I'll write the names on playing cards, shuffle the deck a few times, and we'll see who rises to the top. Everyone's got the exact same shot. I'll announce a winner tomorrow for sure, and the sooner that person gets back to us, I'll announce the next one with what's still available, and so on.

Winners, please claim your prize in thread from what I say is available and email me your address for delivery, then I'll name the next winner and update prizes. Any item is available to the first winner, so that's the sweet spot, certainly.

If we get to you, and you don't want what's left, please reply "pass" in the thread. The next person will thank you for that, I'm sure.

July 28, 2016, 11:57 AM
stevetrek
I just missed the entered deadline. Good luck everyone!
July 28, 2016, 05:33 PM
chesspieceface
We'll get you in there, Steve. I'm sure no one will mind (unless you win, haha)

I'm filling out the playing cards now and will post the first winner shortly.

July 28, 2016, 05:56 PM
chesspieceface
22 entries, all mixed in with the rest of the deck.
Shuffle 10 times, cut that deck, and....

July 28, 2016, 06:01 PM
chesspieceface
Winners #1 & 2

JEFFTHOM

REVJAY

Congrats. Any item you want from the 4 prizes is yours. Please claim in thread so people can see what you chose.

There will be more winners. Stay tuned.

July 28, 2016, 10:59 PM
RevJay
thank you thank you thank you
I would love the BATMAN ANIMATED ADVENTURES 9 card sheet
July 29, 2016, 01:35 AM
chesspieceface
You got it, Rev.

Hit me with that pick JEFFTHOM

Winner #3:

SCIFICOLLECTOR

All items still available.

(More winners to follow after I hear from the above.)

July 29, 2016, 07:58 AM
JeffThom
Very Cool....Thank you so much. If you have another Batman sheet, that would be my first pick. If not, I will go with the Preacher set.
July 29, 2016, 05:18 PM
chesspieceface
Batman Sheet to JeffThom, got it.

SciFiCollector, hit me.

Next winner:
Vondrake
(but wait til we hear what SciFi wants, so I can tell you what's left and you can pick then).

Pure luck of the draw on this, but there should still be a few more chances for everyone else, so stay tuned.

July 29, 2016, 10:19 PM
Scifi_Collector
I'm Here, This is great thanks.
I will take the Supergirl TV Show MARTIAN MANHUNTER Foil Card. My son and I watch the show together and he loves it.

quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

SciFiCollector, hit me.

Next winner:
Vondrake
(but wait til we hear what SciFi wants, so I can tell you what's left and you can pick then).

Pure luck of the draw on this, but there should still be a few more chances for everyone else, so stay tuned.

July 30, 2016, 12:10 AM
chesspieceface
You got it, SciFi. I'll send it tomorrow or Monday, so expect soon. (Best to you and the boy! Superman's on the show this year, if you didn't hear.)

Ok, VONDRAKE, you're on the clock.
Any of the four items is still available to you.

Next winner is:
Steshell
(finally a little love for one of our UK chums)

Please wait for Vondrake's pick before making yours, so I can confirm what's left for you to pick from.

July 30, 2016, 11:44 PM
chesspieceface
I haven't heard from Vondrake yet, so if you have your pick ready, Steshell, tell me what it is, and we'll get you first, then go back to VonDrake. First come, first served between you two. Post your pick in the thread.

As soon as I've heard from Steshell or VonDrake, I'll pick another winner.