Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Secret Santa's 10th anniversary!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Secret Santa's 10th anniversary!
 Login/Join

posted
I noticed near the bottom of "the page" that the Secret Santa is up and running again. Tough to believe this started way back in 2002. Comically, I think I've remembered to participate 2, maybe 3 times...

Congrats to all that have helped to make it a reality over the years! I'm sure many would join me in saying that I/we appreciate all of the hard work that our fellow collectors put into making this a reality. (Even when we don't participate!)

There might be someone out there who can cloud-dump on this, but I don't know of any other community board free-for-all's that even try a gift exchange like this. Definitely don't know of any that have managed to last a decade. Thanks to our hosts and moderators for keeping a friendly environment where things like this are possible!

Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by collector of things:
I noticed near the bottom of "the page" that the Secret Santa is up and running again. Tough to believe this started way back in 2002. Comically, I think I've remembered to participate 2, maybe 3 times...

Congrats to all that have helped to make it a reality over the years! I'm sure many would join me in saying that I/we appreciate all of the hard work that our fellow collectors put into making this a reality. (Even when we don't participate!)

There might be someone out there who can cloud-dump on this, but I don't know of any other community board free-for-all's that even try a gift exchange like this. Definitely don't know of any that have managed to last a decade. Thanks to our hosts and moderators for keeping a friendly environment where things like this are possible!

Chris

I hope we can get some more people added to this years fun!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post