Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Sketches Of History by Historia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sketches Of History by Historia
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Sketches Of History set from Historia. The set was originally supposed to be released in January of 2014 but I never saw anything about it. Yesterday a bunch of the sketches showed up on eBay from a consignment seller. This the first I've ever seen for sale. Was this set ever officially released?

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Last I saw was when they tweeted that the sketch-card blanks were going out to artists in September 2013. ... Then nothing, and their web address is inoperative.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post