Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    British James Bond Card Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

British James Bond Card Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
As mentioned below, I have the 1965-66 Philly Gum (U.S.) James Bond card sets, but I remember from having attended the Philly shows in the 1990s, seeing a 1967 U.K. Thunderball card set (different from the Philly Gum) and a color, 1970 On Her Majesty's Secret Service set

I don't see these listed anywhere. Are they very hard to find these days ???

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The Thunderball one was produced by Somportex, and the OHMSS was produced by Anglo Gum, both shown here:-

http://users.skynet.be/jamesbo...ngcards/08-OHMSS.htm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WOMBLE,

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I collected the OHMSS gradually, finally finished about 2 years ago with card 32 I found on ebay, but before I got to ebay I was buying them £6.00 each from Murray cards a shop in Hendon, their catalogue value now the price has doubled.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post