Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What is the deal with these?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the deal with these?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Thanks, John. I think I need to learn how to post pictures on this forum.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have located Mark Bellomo and possibly Robert Atkins. I will see if they still have their cards

Need to find Mr. Loo !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

If you manage to find out their cards please remember that I would like their cards as well.

many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Resurrecting this post, as I would still like to know about the Marvel Fleer Retro cards. Anyone know anything about why the 1994 Power Blast cards are so scarce/expensive?

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Just tough cards from a tough set. There were only two cards (from a 21 card set) in approx. every 3 boxes. The common singles are around $25 each with the bigger names going for $50 to $75. Add it up and it approaches $1,000 for a set. That said, even in this seller's market, the person currently trying to get 2K for a set isn't going to get it...yet, anyway.

The real tough ones are the Jambalayas & serial numbered PMGs, though. Those go for hundreds and thousand each, respectively. While those were retro designs, they hadn't been used on 90's Marvel cards. Rather, they were big hits back then in Fleer sports sets.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post