Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Variants--Going Way Too Far ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Variants--Going Way Too Far ?
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dough boy:
One of them (A Big Comic Shop) out of Wichita apparently only sold so many of them and then went out of business...(my financial advisor had to hound the guy to sell him some).

I didn't know that was in the job description. Wink

I now understand why I can't find my cards, no finances to advise. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Chesspiece,

Also, while I bought all of the Marvel GI JOE comics back in 1982-1994, I didn't know until last year that in 1995, Marvel did their final GI JOE book, the GI JOE SPECIAL, which reprinted the issue that Todd McFarlane did, with a brand new Snake Eyes cover. Apparently the print run was so low on the comic, that it easily sells for $200 on ebay ! Again, I never knew it existed

I got that copy when it came out-- and still have it-- it is not just a new SE cover-- the whole issue is redrawn art.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shelbyville, KY | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post