Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Do you know what i love about this forum?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you know what i love about this forum?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
It is quite a travelogue, this board, greetings to every locale, I know there are many more countries to be added to this thread and I hope everyone checks in.

Us natives of the Golden State pronounce it "ccaallliffforrrnnniiiiaaa". It is very slowly said (there's even two "c'" at the start). We never speak a shorter version of the word, or even try to say it quickly for that would be "bogus". Also, the state seceded from the Union in 2003, but we haven't got around to sending in the paperwork yet. But we like, totally like, did it, man.

Posts: 3324 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Hello from Beantown (Boston)!!!! Wavey

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Hello from Rockford, Illinois. Land of corn and soybeans and more corn and the Chrysler Plant in Belvidere.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Hello from Rhode Island, the Ocean State.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G'day from the UK...

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The home of The Beatles and modern 'pop' culture.

Liverpool.

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Belgium Wave

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:
The home of The Beatles and modern 'pop' culture.

Liverpool.

Ohhhhh! Your de man!!!!

Cheers whacka
btlfannz

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post