Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Do you know what i love about this forum?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you know what i love about this forum?
 Login/Join

posted
Its the fact that there are so many people from all over the world on here. Smile

Posts: 49 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Aloha Hawaii. I love this forum too. Its a very clear and fresh feeling here, I love all comments, news and all members!

Oh, and hello to all of You, here from the northern lands of Finland, the land of the thousand lakes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salama,

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted Hide Post
Hello from the Spanish island of Majorca in the Mediterranean. I'm on my holidays here, but it sounds a lot more exotic than Stockport, England Wink

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Kia Ora From the land of Hobbits and a Warrior Princess.
The people on this forum are the only ones in my life that understand my passion for cards!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Here at a Mile High in Denver I always love reading comments from around the world. VIVA!! NSU

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from sunny San Diego!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Viva Las Vegas the land of desert and neon!

Always great to read and see what cards are found all over the world! Smile

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Bonjour (Hello) from France.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Good Evening* All,

From Merry Old England. Wavey

*Based on GMT: Greenwich Mean Time (London).

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
And a shout out to you all from the Big Apple, New York, New York.

Wavey

Posts: 10390 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
And a shout out to you all from the Big Apple, New York, New York. Wavey

Wow, what a great line! Someone should create a song called that!!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Aloha and G'Day (from Sydney Australia, wife is from Pittsburgh, PA). Looking foward to peoples comments and box breaks.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
g'day back - Canberra

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Hello all from all most heaven West Virginia

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi from Ontario, Canada Wavey

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Hi from Oz (Sydney).

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Hi from the Netherlands Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Hi from Louisiana Wavey

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Conas ata tù? From the isle of Ireland Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G'day all , ex pat Australian ( Brisbane ) now living in butt crack of the world Savannah GA . Frown

Posts: 49 | Location: Sav GA ( Brisbane Australia) | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post