Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Untangling Wolverine

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/8527003276

August 21, 2014, 11:56 PM
btlfannz
Untangling Wolverine
Can someone please help me untangle what's what with Wolveri9ne sets? My data base shows three sets and they are:
Wolverine I 1991 110 card set Comic Images
Wolverine II 1992 90 card set Comic Images
Wolverine Untamed 1990 75 Sticker set Marvel

Now I have just received my winning lot from the 'Bay which is a thin page empty sticker book clearly designed to accommodate the 75 stickers from Wolverine Untamed along with another set of 45 cards which just say nothing much except "Marvel Entertainment Group Inc 1990"
Question, Have I been sold half a set of Untamed or is this a completely different set of 45 cards.The cards have the number on the front inside a white circle but none of the cards have a title or caption. Incidentally the backs are plain black but I cannot tell for sure if they are stickers or not.
Anyone help??

August 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
tiggerhouse
Sound like a partial set of Wolverine Untamed. I found this image of the number 10 card on Amalia Barrios website: Do your cards like anything like this one ?
August 23, 2014, 10:48 PM
btlfannz
Thanks for that Tiggerhouse you got it one - I've been sold a pup!
This lot is going to go back that's for sure.