Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Travel advice 3
 Login/Join

Picture of sirob
posted
Have done this twice before when in the US with excellent results. Will be visiting my wife's relatives near Nashville and then touring around the Smoky Mountains area from mid-September to mid-October (Tennessee, NC, VA and southern Pennsylvania). Any hints on conventions/swap meets etc with cards in these areas at that time, or shops that actually sell cards as well as comics?? All suggestions appreciated!!!

Posts: 115 | Location: australia | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Sirob:

Sounds like the Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show might in your time frame. The show takes place October 17 & 18 in Allentown, PA. Its not exactly Southern PA but not that far from it either.

There's a shop here in Harrisburg, PA that sells some non-sports. Not a ton but definitely some.

Email me if you need further info on either item. I'm sure there must be some shops in some of the areas you'll be in that sell at least a bit of non-sports. Hopefully others here can help.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post